What do we do?
Bron McClain runs Conquest Marketing, which provides specialist communication, marketing and training services and project coordination to micro, small and boutique businesses. These services include:
• Broad tactical communication strategy
• Logo/branding development, creation and implementation
• Website content
• Promotional brochure/materials
• Graphic design
• Creative copywriting - from taglines to major promotional copy
• Social media promotion (Facebook, Twitter, blogging)
• Editing outgoing correspondence for style, grammar, consistency
• Purpose-built training on presentations, customer service, client engagement
How do we do it?
It all starts with a face-to-face or telephone meeting, where I gain an understanding of your business, what message you want to promote, offer ways to value add to those ideas and propose a plan of action for a way forward.
Each job is then fully quoted and costed out, and those prices are given to you as a tactical marketing plan for approval. The marketing plan will also set out timelines with incremental dates and the date for project completion. Incremental dates will usually require you to set time aside to approve work.
Once you have approved the tactical marketing plan, you will be sent an engagement letter setting out terms and conditions and asking for an advance retainer to ensure suppliers invoices are met.
And then the work begins!
Who are we working with now?
Conquest Marketing’s clients are as varied as the services we offer. Here’s a few things we’re doing at the moment.
• Working with two leading real estate firms in New Farm and Ascot by assisting agents with preparing advertising copy for newly listed homes. Bron does a personal inspection of the property and writes copy for the internet, shot front, letterbox drop and open for inspection brochures, as well as prepare Facebook and Twitter updates to value add to the property’s promotional exposure.
• Assisting a leading Brisbane truck manufacturer with website updates, preparation of a promotional brochure for use in Australia and China (includes translation and typesetting), sign-writing all work vans and utes.
• Preparing and delivering training modules on customer service and client engagement for a group of taxation and financial accountants, as well as developing interactive web tools and company branding for a financial counselling firm.
• Developing a series of training videos for a specialist legal firm, which gives step-by-step instructions and tips to prepare witnesses for cross examination in court.
• Social media posts and updates for individuals wanting to develop and maintain an online presence. Conquest Marketing writes all Facebook, Twitter and blog updates/posts for a week, and gives you the option of adding real time updates what’s already written and loading them yourself, or simply have Conquest Marketing take care of everything and you need only log on and see your status.
• Promotional activities for a principal events management company, including copy for website, proof reading of invitations and flyers, and graphic design coordination.